About this Blog

I am a Senior Reviewer for Great Minds Think Aloud Independent Publishing. I specialize in Fantasy, Science, Realistic and Mythology Fiction, but enjoy reading all types of literature. My favorite authors include Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and Devon Monk. I am currently writing my own Fantasy Fiction book hoping to one day join the ranks of published authors. The books I have reviewed can be found on this site. The links to the right will take you to the blogs of my fellow reviewers.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Accepting Submissions Now

GMTA is currently accepting submissions for Fantasy, Science Fiction, Womens Literature, Romance, Action/Adventure, Suspense/Thrillers, Mysteries, and Paranormal/Supernatural. If interested please see our site: www.greatmindsindependentpublishing.com/

Please be aware that our site is in the process of changing and we will have a new site in early October. :) If you have any questions you can contact Kitty Bullard - greatmindsthinkaloud@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment